THE PRIMER I SWEAR BY


Hey guys, this post may look a little familiar as I posted about this fabulous product last year... but I just wanted to let you all know that I am still a devoted Lumi Magique fan and wanted to express just how much I love it.

With so many options to choose from there is no wonder us girls always panic and think "which one shall I get?!?!". Primer is an essential part of my make up routine and without it, my foundation does not apply as smoothly. So being a lover of primer, I have tried many different ones over the years and I've found that they all seem to pretty much do the same... to make your skin feel silky and minimise the appearance of pores. I don't really think you can go wrong with any primer whether it be £4 from Collection 2000 or £29 from MAC, it probably won't disappoint... BUT I have finally found a primer that I swear by and separates itself from the rest: L'Oreal's Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer

This primer has a light enriching base which illuminates the skin which can be used as a base for foundation or even worn alone. As well as doing the usual, reducing pores and creating silky smooth skin, it also gives a glow making your skin look more radiant and fresh (even through your foundation).

 It feels light on application and claims to provide 8 hours of hydration.. but don't worry it doesn't feel 'dewy' or somewhat oily. The product itself is white and pearlescent in appearance as it contains tiny tiny specks of pink shimmer which disappears when you apply.. could this be the 'magique'? I've had the odd comment here and there "what highlight are you wearing?" and truthfully I had been wearing none and I thank this amazing primer for that. At £9.99 for 20ml, it doesn't break the bank too much and as a little goes a long way, it is good value for your money.

L'Oreal also have a BB Cream and foundation using the same formula which I may just have to purchase. This is a strong 9/10 in my books, I definitely recommend you pick one up the next time you're in boots!

With love xo
Katie

No comments