COLLECTIVE TOPSHOP, ZARA, ASOS, PRIMARK & NEW LOOK HAUL MAY 2014



So after finally getting my blog up and running, I thought it was about time that I started to post! What better than to begin with a collective haul? Walking around the shops, I find it extremely difficult not to buy everything I see, with pretty prints and bright colours taking over the shops for summer, 'Holiday shopping' is the perfect excuse to empty the bank account... we all need new bikinis am I right ladies? Here are just some of my favourite items that I have picked up over the past month from Topshop, Zara, Asos, Primark & New Look.




Left to right:
White VIXEN Slingback Shoes - £16.00
Pineapple Embroidered Shorts - £22.00
Tropical Seamed Bralet - £12.00 
Blue Batik Print Bikini - £34.00 (ouch)
Bobble Lace Crop Tee - £16.00

 CLOSE UPS:





















Turquoise Cropped T-Shirt - £9.99
Black & White Striped Shorts - £19.99 (Now £9.99)



 Palm Tree Racer Front Top - £4.00







Purple Strappy Tile Print Slim Leg Jumpsuit - £22.99


Excuse the poor attempts at photographing the clothes!
With love xo
Katie

1 comment